RTR Consulting is a Human Resources services company with more than 20 years devoted to developing effective and efficient policies, procedures and best practices for small and medium-sized businesses. Our objective is to help you build and align the Human Resources Strategy, retain the best talent, and lower your employment costs. We provide organizations with top-level human resources services at an affordable price.
Our HR Services Include:
- Retained Partnership is an economical approach for small- and medium-sized companies that allows them to purchase top-level Human Resources advice. We build the HR foundation tailored to meet the unique needs, size, and strategic initiatives of your organization and allow you to focus on your core business. Retained Partnership includes a combination of regular On-Site sessions, with Off-Site consultation. We are available as your Human Resources Department so you can reap the benefits of expert HR practices while focusing your attention on growing your core business.
- Our HR Helpline gives you access to HR Professionals to walk you through all of your employment problems by telephone.
- Customized plans developed after careful analysis of the needs of your company. We take great care of attending to the specific requirements of each project.
Some of Our Successes Have Included:
- ALIGN HUMAN RESOURCES WITH BUSINESS. Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Development & Record Keeping.
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. Due Diligence for Mergers, Workforce Planning.
- COMPENSATION. Plan Design, Variable Bonus Plans, Job Descriptions, Salary Surveys, Talent Management, HRIS Development.
- BENEFITS. Broker Selection, Benefits Design, healthcare, 401k, COBRA, LTD, Life Insurance, EAP, HMO, PPO, Point of Service Plans, STD, Vacation, Sick, PTO, HRIS.
- GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE. Labor Section 200, Payment of Wages, 300 Assignment of Wages, 500 Working Hours, 512 Meal Breaks, 207 Notice of Pay Days, 208 Place of Payment, 203 Final Pay Penalty, among other provisions; FMLA, PDL, CFRA, FEHA, ADA (1,500 employment codes for employers to be in compliance).
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS. Handbook, Policies and Procedures, Investigations of Misconduct, Termination of Employment, WARN Act, Coaching, EEOC, DFEH, Sexual Harassment, Union Avoidance, Workshare Programs, Employee Surveys, Assisting with Challenging Terminations.
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT. Needs Assessment, Interviewing, Discipline, ETP Plans, 1825 Sexual Harassment.
- RECRUITMENT AND STAFFING. Policy, Temporary Employees, Workforce Planning, On-boarding, I9, Job Descriptions Outplacement.
- SAFETY. Developing Safety Policies, IIPPA, OSHA Compliance, Accident Investigation, Workers Compensation, OSHA 300.
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Coaching, Structure Development, Values, Leadership, Teamwork.