Employees are a company’s most valuable resource, but employee costs represent a major share of the costs of a company. Managing Human Resources has become a complicated task, demanding considerable expertise. The Department of Labor estimates that 80% of companies have misclassified employees. The Department of Labor has issued mobile timekeeping applications to help employees track their hours. Outsourcing your Human Resources functions allows you to focus on your core competencies and provides your organization with Expert Human Resources Consulting so you can concentrate on developing strategies that provide you a competitive advantage.
Strong Human Resources practices have the potential to increase your company’s productivity and profitability. RTR Consulting has twenty-five years of experience in developing Human Resources infrastructure and has a proven track record of success in managing Human Resources.
RTR Consulting offers the benefits of in-house staff at a fraction of the cost. Outsourcing Human Resources allows you to supplement your current system, or we can develop and manage your entire Human Resources with a combination of onsite and offsite consulting. How much does outsourcing cost? RTR Consulting is committed to providing affordable solutions for its customers. We consider a number of factors before arriving at a competitive fee structure, including the type of industry, scope of the arrangement, and size of the organization. Our clients love the quality of our service and the huge cost savings they experience. Our retained partnership programs are customized to fit the specific needs of each client, ensuring the best possible results! We provide all the functions usually associated with a traditional in-house Human Resources Department while offering a breadth and depth of Human Resources solutions typically available only from the largest companies.
Did you know?
- The average median cost to administer HR internally for companies with less than 250 employees is $1469.00 per employee per year (US SBA)
- 2000% increase in employment litigation, since 1995 (US SBA)
- 60% to 80% of an employer’s time is spent on non-productive administration (Forrester Research, Inc.)
- More than 40,000 pages of federal employment regulations plus state and local regulations (US SBA)
- The median jury award for employment cases in 2005 – $276,711.00 (ABA)
- Average Attorney’s fees for cases that settle before trial – $95,000.00 (ABA)
- Number of harassment and intimidation cases against small companies filed with EEOC in 2006: 8,650
Enforcement activity at both the Federal and state levels is up and will probably stay high for the foreseeable future. Your best defense is to be in compliance.
Get the Human Resources expertise your organization needs. Sign up for a retained partnership with RTR Consulting.